ALIGNMENT OF PROPELLING DEVICES AND MEASUREMENTS OF DEVICE FOUNDATION GEOMETRY
We are working on laser equipment using the innovative Easy-Laser E710, which has programs for aligning machine trains (up to 10 pieces) and for laser straightness measurement. Additionally, the E710 System is extended with the functionality of advanced laser geometric measurements, which gives us additional possibilities.
We deal with:
- alignment of propelling motors with reduction gears,
- alignment of the reduction gears relative to the propeller shafts,
- alignment of shaft generators and combustion units,
- alignment of machine string,
- alignment of the steering gears and rudder heel,
- setting up and measuring the straightness and geometry of the device foundations.